Please read carefully. Failure to follow precare will result in cancellation & additional fees.
- Consuming alcohol, blood thinner medicine or caffeine and THC on day of procedure.
- Planning to work out within 10 days of healing process.
- Under antibiotics or took it less than 3 weeks from your procedural date.
- Diabetics or autoimmune (need to provide a doctor’s note)
- Pregnant and/or nursing
- Skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, undiagnosed rashes, acne, blisters or sores on treated area. Prescription required for lip tattoo only
- Transmittable blood conditions like HIV and all Hepatitis.
- Active skin cancer in the area. Undergoing or due to receive radiotherapy or chemotherapy less than 42 days.
- Hemophiliac, severe anemia or healing disorders.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure or have had Mitral Valve Disorder.
- On skin medications such as Accutane, Antasure, and other steroids.
- Epileptic experience or active seizures.
- Keloid (dark raised scar, usually very hard in texture).
- Using lash growing serums or veins around eyes (eyeliner tattoos only)
- Taking antidepressant medications will interfere with healed results
DAY OF PROCEDURE & 1 DAY PRIOR
- DO NOT consume alcohol, caffeine, inhale or ingest THC.
- DO NOT plan to go to the gym before or after procedure.
- DO NOT take Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Niacin, and Vitamin E, Fish Oil or any blood thinning medication or supplements.
- Read the Studio’s policy again.
1-2 WEEKS BEFORE PROCEDURE
Please plan your week accordingly. Eyebrows cannot get wet for at least 8-10 days after.
- Check for signs of illness. Please call to reschedule asap.
- Complete your digital consent form SmartWaiver and Studio Policy.
- Read the Studio Policy. Any clarifications, please contact us asap at 978-600-1950.
- Check for signs of irritation or possible infection in your treatment area.
- History of sores on lips, you will need prescription medication prior to session (Lip tattoo only).
- No waxing or tinting.
- Electrolysis no less than five days before.
- Eyelash extensions should not be done less than 48 hours prior or within 10 days after the procedure.
- Botox is best performed 2 weeks prior to your appointment. No Botox at least 2 weeks after procedure.
- Micro-needling should not be done or resumed, until treated area fully healed.
3-4 WEEKS BEFORE PROCEDURE
- Finish taking antibiotics 3 weeks prior.
- No laser procedures or peels should be done 4 weeks prior or after.
- No tanning or sunburn on your face.