Sakkaden, founder of Renlysa Artistry, has quickly established herself as one of the most sought after Brow Artist in New England. She is a Gold board certified member of the AAM (American Academy of Micropigmentation) and a Microblading master trainer. Sakkaden is a natural born artist with a degree in Fine Arts and Design from Gibbs College. Having mastered her craft with the world renowned PhiAcademy in 2017, Sakkaden is now a multi-certified Permanent Makeup artist. Her work is a testament of her keen attention to details as a result of achieving Royal Artist title in less than a year, which is a huge and respected feat in the beauty industry. She has been skillfully trained by many top academies and has traveled all over the world to stay on top of the latest techniques and keep her skills honed. To name a few: PhiAcademy, Micropigmentation Academy, Prettyology, Beauty Angels, A+ Oceans Removal, and Mara Studios! Sakkaden continues to further her skills and continue her PMU education to keep up with the latest techniques safely!
Advanced Brow Beginning Strokes & Brow Patterns
Achieve the skills of top level artists and the confidence to handle any brow situation, all for an incredibly low price and with the convenience of an online course!
Course Price $799.00 USD
|PREMIUM KIT||2 MONTHS||$799.00 USD|
*This is an advanced course and requires proficiency at basic microblading skills. It is not intended for beginners. Experience with at least 10 – 15 models is recommended. If you are unsure if you qualify, please contact our academy at Renlysaartistry@gmail.com
Study Directly Under
Facebook: Beauty Angels Student Support Group
- Use this group to share your progress and have any and all questions answered by Master Trainers and your fellow Beauty Angels Artists!
- Get lifetime access to this Facebook Group
- This group is exclusive for Beauty Angels Academy Students
Zoom: Angel Support Time
- Weekly Zoom meetings hosted by 2 Master Trainers every week!
- Take notes, ask questions, and practice on latex with other students and Masters
- Link available at the Facebook Beauty Angels Student Support Group
- Meetings hosted every Monday at 7 pm EST
- Get lifetime access to Angel Support Time Zoom Meetings
Petite Angel Kit
Support: 2 MONTHS
- 1 BOX OF DISPOSABLE TOOLS
- 3 EYEBROW PIGMENTS
- SET OF 2 PENCILS
- 1 PRACTICE INK
- 1 BOX OF ANGEL CARE GEL
- 1 ANGEL CARE WIPES
- 1 PACKAGE/3pcs. LATEX PRACTICE SKIN
- 1 GOLDEN RATIO COMPASS
Our friendly staff would love to hear from you and help answer any questions you have. Complete this quick form and they will get right back to you!